Summer Day Camps
Come join us this summer and discover just how fun music can be!
- All activities and games are set up for social distancing requirements and follow strict Alberta Health Services guidelines
- Staggered pickup and drop offs with separate entrance and exit
- Jam packed with tons of games
- Group ensemble activities
- Music theory and worksheets
- Note reading
- Aural skills
- Music symbols and terms
- Active listening and music history
- Conducting patterns
In these camps we will cover a whole range of musical topics. From note reading to musical terms and symbols to group ensemble pieces and everything in between. With plenty of fun educational games and a large variety of activities.
Activities include worksheets, crafts, group learning and discussion, active listening, conducting, rhythm drills and basically every other musical thing you can think of. Designed to strengthen all the basic skills needed by musicians of any instrument in a fun and engaging environment.
Beginner up to Grade 1 RCM (or 1 to 5 years of lessons)
- June 29 to July 3 - $329
- July 27 to July 31 - $329
Grade 2 RCM to Grade 5 RCM (or 5 years of lessons and up)
- July 13 to July 17 - $329
- August 10 to August 14 - $329
- Minimum 1 year of lessons on any instrument (including voice)
- Minimum age 7 years
- Location: Holy Spirit Lutheran Church 11223 - 51 Avenue NW
- Students bring their own packed lunch, snacks and water bottle
- Parents are required to take students temperature every morning before drop off
- Anyone entering the camp space either as a student or a parent/guardian will be screened upon arrival every morning for a range of symptoms
- Students who have a temperature, sore throat or other cold or flu like symptoms will not be able to participate in the remainder of the camp.